- Past Summits
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
September 12-13, 2017 | The Mary M Gates Learning Center, Alexandria, VA
The 6th Annual Military Tactical Communications Summit will focus on providing network capability and enhanced C4ISR to the tactical edge in support of the Warfighter. The Summit will seek to enhance reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime to support Commanders’ situational awareness and C2 capabilities.
2017 Confirmed Speakers Include:
MG Peter A. Gallagher, USA, Director, Architecture, Operations, Networks, and Space, CIO/G6 HQDA
MG Mitch L. Kilgo, USA, Director, J6, USCENTCOM
BGen Dennis A. Crall, USMC, Director, C4, CIO, USMC
RDML Linnea J. Sommer-Weddington, USN, Deputy Director, C4 Systems and Information Technology, USSTRATCOM
COL Jim Ross, USA, Project Manager, Tactical Radios, PEO C3T
Kevin Mulvihill, Director C4 Information Infrastructure, DoD CIO
Additional Speakers Include:
Col Scott Jackson, USAF, Chief, JIE Solutions Division, DISA
- CAPT Chris McDowell, USN, Program Manager, Air Combat Electronics Program Office (PMA-209) NAVAIR
- Thomas Ziek, Deputy Director, C2/Cyber & EW ID, HQMC CD&I
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
- The 2017 Tactical Communications Summit will focus on providing network capability and enhanced C4ISR to the tactical edge in support of the Warfighter. The Summit will seek to enhance reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime to support Commanders’ situational awareness and C2 capabilities.
- Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines require a real-time, common operational picture to ensure information dominance and operational flexibility. Commanders rely on tremendous volumes of information delivered at high speed to maintain operational superiority. This Summit will focus on the policy, strategy, and technology that enables robust networks in expeditionary environments in support of battlefield success.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in networking and communications technology as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Topics to be covered at the 2017 Summit:
- -Delivering Information Superiority to the Joint Warfighter
- -Network Modernization and Standardization Efforts across the Services
- -Addressing Future MILSATCOM Needs for Operations in Contested Environments
- –Developing Mobile Technology to Provide Greater Capability when Segregated from the Network
- -Providing Mission Command Greater Situational Awareness at the Tactical Edge
- -RDT&E in Support of Enhanced Communication and Network Architectures
- -Efforts to Protect the Digital Security of Military Communications
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the C4ISR Community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies related to next generation networking to provide critical C2 to warfighters at the tactical edge
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
Mitre, CIO G/6, DISA, Ultra Electronics PALS, DLA, Northrop Grumman, PEO C3T, FBI/CIRG, Burdeshaw Associates Ltd., DTRA, ASD Inc., iDirect Government LLC, HQ AFSPC A2/3/6, Rockwell Collins, DIA, Comtech EF Data, TrustComm Inc., Joint C4 Planners Course, Astron Wireless, Scientific Research Corporation, JCSE, PEO Soldier/PM SWAR, SCI, Boeing, SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic, General Dynamics Mission Systems, US Army NETCOM, General Atomics EMS, OPNAV N2/N6, Motorola Solutions, HQMC CD&I, Hughes Networks, Harris, Joint Staff J6, IPKeys, CPI Malibu Division, ONR, AT&T Global Business, GoTenna, Hanscom AFB, Ultra Electronics Advanced Tactical Systems, KinetX Aerospace, PCMG, AVL Technologies, AC4S, US Navy PEO C4I, Leidos, US Army Cyber Command, C5 Systems LLC, HQMC C4, NES Associates, L-3 Communications, KLAS Telecom Government, University of Texas, DRS Technologies, Lockheed Martin, Crystal Group Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton, ANCRA Aerospace, and many more!
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Sponsors and Supporters Page
2017 Sponsors and Supporters
DSI strives to provide the most up to date, mission relevant, topics and discussion points for our meetings. In order to assure that we are providing the best subject content possible, our Advisory Board Members have volunteered to share their respective insight and expertise with us. We are truly grateful to have their support and guidance as we strive to continually create truly effective meetings and events for all. Learn more about our Advisory Board Members.