Topics to be covered at the 2019 Summit:
- Modernizing Key US Army Networks and Tactical Communications Technologies
- Developing Resilient and Secure Networks in the Face of Sophisticated Cyber and Jamming Techniques
- Advancing USMC Command and Control Architectures
- Fielding Innovative Expeditionary Communications to Maximize Battlespace Situational Awareness
- Furthering the Development of the Integrated Tactical Network
- Equipping the Warfighter with Reliable Communications Tools including Tactical Radios
- Managing the Development and Acquisition of Advanced Satellite Communications Systems
- Leading the R&D of Tactical Radio and Antenna Technologies
- Ensuring Continuous Communications and Situational Awareness for the Warfighter
- Exploring the Use of 5G Network Technologies
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions, comments or ideas.
Army CIO/G6, Army Research Laboratory, All Purpose Networks, AT&T Public Sector, AQYR, BAE Systems, Booze Allen Hamilton, Cisco Systems, Comtech Systems, Collins Aerospace, Crystal Group, US CENTCOM, CDNI, DARPA, Dell EMC, Digital Globe, Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of State, DISA, Elbit Systems, Fluor Government, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Georgia Tech Research Institute HQDA G-3/5/7, HQMC C4/CIO, HQMC DCI, iDirect Government, Intelsat General Communications, Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, Klas Telecom, L3 Datron, Leidos, Lockheed, Naval Research Laboratory, Network Cross Functional Team, NAVAIR, OSD DoD CIO, Pacific Star Communications, Raytheon, SAF/CIO A6CW, SOCOM, SafeNet, SES GS, SPAWARSYSCEN, Thales Defense and Security, US. Army USARPAC, USGAO, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense R&E, USAF, USMC, ViaSat, and more.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, roundtable discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.