Topics to be covered at the 2018 Summit:
- Facilitating secure and resilient communications for commanders in expediationary environments
- Enabling Warfighter readiness through the increase of intutive commuication devices at the tactical edge
- Integrating sustainable tactical communications systems to ensure operational dominance
- Enabling Warfighter superiority and information dominance across the Army Enterprise
- Developing emerging technologies to secure robust tactical networks and improve expeditionary operations
- Ensuring the Warfighter's ability to communicate from long distances anytime and anywhere in austere environments
- Advancing C2 architecture to maintain and secure tactical communications between the Warfighter and mission command
- Developing a simplified network to assist the Warfighter fom anywhere in the battlespace
- Shaping the Army's tactical communications to ensure readiness now and in the future
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions, comments or ideas.
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
FBI Critical Incident Response Group, Joint C4 Planners Course, USAF HQ AFSPC A2/3/6CJoint Communications Support Element (Airborne), HQDA G-8, 1st Combat Communications Squadron / UASFE, Institute for Defense Analyses, HQDA G-8, U.S. Army CIO / G-6, DoD CIO, Harris Corporation, 1st Combat Communications Squadron USAF, Embassy of Singapore, Joint Staff Naval Air Forces, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, US Naval Research Laboratory, U.S. Department of State, Manager, Security Forces Unit Type Code Management AFSFC/FGCM, SAF/ADIQ, 5th Combat Communications Group, Defense Intelligence Agency Division for Cyber & Enterprise Operations (CIO-3), FCI Enterprises, LLCCTR DTRA J3-7 (US)USAF, U.S. Coast Guard, MAGTF Tactical Networks USMC, NSA, DISA & JFHQ-DODIN, HQMC C4/CS, Boeing, Pacstar, Axom Technologies, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Cisco, Rockwell Collins, SCI Technology, Motorola Solutions, DuPont Electronics, Thales, Elbit, NES- A CSRA Company, Gentex, Leidos, Booz Allen Hamilton, John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, PEO C3T, DARPA, CECOM, USSOCOM, USN, CERDEC and many more!
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*