Topics to be covered at the 2018 Summit:
- Facilitating secure and resilient communications for commanders in expeditionary environments
- Enabling Warfighter readiness through the increase of intuitive communication devices at the tactical edge
- Integrating sustainable tactical communications systems to ensure operational dominance
- Enabling Warfighter superiority and information dominance across the Army Enterprise
- Developing emerging technologies to secure robust tactical networks and improve expeditionary operations
- Ensuring the Warfighter's ability to communicate from long distances anytime and anywhere in austere environments
- Advancing C2 architecture to maintain and secure tactical communications between the Warfighter and mission command
- Developing a simplified network to assist the Warfighter from anywhere in the battlespace
- Shaping the Army's tactical communications to ensure readiness now and in the future
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions, comments or ideas.
PEO C3T, FBI Critical Incident Response Group, Joint C4 Planners Course, USAF HQ AFSPC A2/3/6CJoint Communications Support Element (Airborne), HQDA G-8, 1st Combat Communications Squadron / UASFE, Institute for Defense Analyses, HQDA G-8, U.S. Army CIO / G-6, DoD CIO, Harris Corporation, 1st Combat Communications Squadron USAF, Joint Staff Naval Air Forces, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, US Naval Research Laboratory, U.S. Department of State, Manager, Security Forces Unit Type Code Management AFSFC/FGCM, SAF/ADIQ, 5th Combat Communications Group, Defense Intelligence Agency Division for Cyber & Enterprise Operations (CIO-3), FCI Enterprises, LLCCTR DTRA J3-7 (US)USAF, U.S. Coast Guard, MAGTF Tactical Networks USMC, NSA, DISA & JFHQ-DODIN, HQMC C4/CS, Boeing, Pacstar, Axom Technologies, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Cisco, Rockwell Collins, SCI Technology, Motorola Solutions, DuPont Electronics, Thales, Elbit, NES- A CSRA Company, Gentex, Leidos, Booz Allen Hamilton, John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, DARPA, CECOM, USSOCOM, USN, CERDEC and many more!
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, roundtable discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.