2017 Confirmed Speakers Include:
MG Peter A. Gallagher, USA, Director, Architecture, Operations, Networks, and Space, CIO/G6 HQDA
MG Mitch L. Kilgo, USA, Director, J6, USCENTCOM
BGen Dennis A. Crall, USMC, Director, C4, CIO, USMC
RDML Linnea J. Sommer-Weddington, USN, Deputy Director, C4 Systems and Information Technology, USSTRATCOM
COL Jim Ross, USA, Project Manager, Tactical Radios, PEO C3T
Kevin Mulvihill, Director C4 Information Infrastructure, DoD CIO
Additional Speakers Include:
Col Scott Jackson, USAF, Chief, JIE Solutions Division, DISA
- CAPT Chris McDowell, USN, Program Manager, Air Combat Electronics Program Office (PMA-209) NAVAIR
- Thomas Ziek, Deputy Director, C2/Cyber & EW ID, HQMC CD&I
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
- The 2017 Tactical Communications Summit will focus on providing network capability and enhanced C4ISR to the tactical edge in support of the Warfighter. The Summit will seek to enhance reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime to support Commanders’ situational awareness and C2 capabilities.
- Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines require a real-time, common operational picture to ensure information dominance and operational flexibility. Commanders rely on tremendous volumes of information delivered at high speed to maintain operational superiority. This Summit will focus on the policy, strategy, and technology that enables robust networks in expeditionary environments in support of battlefield success.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in networking and communications technology as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.