Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Guiding DoD plans & policies towards integrating more secure tactical communications
- Driving Army’s network modernization through data driven decision-making
- Developing Capability Set 25: ensuring automation and network protection
- Fielding secure, effective communication & navigation systems in support of the MAGTF
- Facilitating secure Army communications & connectivity to achieve a decisive information advantage
- Enabling Soldier readiness by providing sustainable global C5ISR technologies
- Delivering mission critical IT and network infrastructure across the USAF for stronger communications and capabilities
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
DOD CIO C3, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Army G-6, Army CECOM, Joint Tactical Networking Center, Joint Communications Support Element, Marine Corps Systems Command, JHU/APL, Cyber Center of Excellence, Viasat, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, CodeMettle LLC, PacStar, Cubic, Lockheed Martin, L3Harris Technologies, Collins Aerospace, 93rd Air Ground Ops Wing, ULTRA, Nokia, Northrop Grumman, ADS, Joint Communications Support Element, Kymeta Corporation, CIS Mobile, Army Cyber Institute, Silvus Technologies, Igov Technologies, U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center, Elbit, White House Communications Agency, Black Diamond Advanced Technology, Georgia Tech Research Institute, SCI Technology, SCALABLE Network Technologies, REDCOM, Nutanix, GTRI, and more.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, IC, DOJ, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*