Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities for exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, luncheon, and cocktail receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Enhancing secure, resilient tactical communications to facilitate DoD mission success
- Designing the Network of 2030 for division as unit of action
- Advancing C4/Cyber capabilities to enable a joint warfighting advantage across all warfighting domains
- Cultivating rapid decision-making across the ACC through adaptive & flexible communication capabilities
- Fielding command and control capabilities to support the MAGTF
- Enabling Army warfighting readiness by delivering sustainable, global C5ISR technologies
- Delivering the Network of 2030 and pivoting to support the Army of 2040
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, CISA, Klas Government, U.S. Army, All Purpose Networks, USSOCOM, Collins Aerospace, PEO C3T, Lockheed Martin, 392D Expeditionary Signal Battalion, Cisco Systems, ARNG G6, Viasat, WHCA, Kymeta Corporation, JCSE, CodeMettle, 820th Combat Operations Squadron, Black Diamon Advanced Technology, USMC, Motorola Solutions, ANG, iGov, Enviastacom, Thales, Boeing, MITRE, PacStar, JHU APL, Nokia, Rajant Corporation, Lynk Global, Anuvu, EpiSci, Elbit Systems, Cambium Networks, SAP, Georgia Tech Research Institute, Infovista, Vectrus and more.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD and IC priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no cost to the government, in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*