Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Enabling the Capacity of a Resilient Joint All-Domain Network to Achieve Operational Overmatch
- Integrating ABMS to Enable Communication Resiliency and Decision Superiority for the Air Force and Joint Force
- Bolstering DoD Modernization to Ensure U.S. Military Command, Control, and Communications Superiority
- Fielding C3I Capabilities to Enable Mission Success Across the MAGTF
- ACC Goal: Delivering Resilient, Secure Communications in Contested Environments Across the Spectrum of Conflict
- From Concept to Reality: Advancing Capability Sets to Deliver the Army’s Modernized Tactical Network
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
Air Combat Command, All Purpose Networks, Army Cyber Institute, Army PEO C3T, Army Research Lab, BAE Systems, Codan Communications, CodeMettle, Collins Aerospace, Communications-Applied Technology, Datron, DISA, DoD CIO C3, Domo Tactical Communications, DTRA, Elbit, FAA, Fuse Integration Inc., General Dynamics Mission Systems, Georgia Tech Research Institute, goTenna, Huckworthy, Headquarters US Air Force, JCSE/Cdr’s Action Group, JHU/APL, Joint Chiefs of Staff/ J6, Joint Communications Support Element, L3Harris, Meta Special Aerospace, Motorola, Network CFT, NVIS Communications, OUSD R&E, ONR, REDCOM, SCI Technology, Telos Corp., UK MOD, USA CCDC ARL, Viasat, White House Communications Agency, William Main, 4K Solutions, 93rd Air Ground Ops Wing, 311 Signal Command, 726th Air Control Squadron, and more.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, IC, DOJ, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*