Topics to be covered at the 2020 Summit:
- Delivering Timely and Secure Communications and Information Across the Army Enterprise
- Driving Rapid and Secure Communications to Enable Joint All-Domain Command and Control
- Effectively Defining, Prioritizing, Acquiring, Managing, and Implementing C4II capabilities in Support of DoD operations
- Sustaining Resilient and Assured Communications in Contested and Congested Operating Environments
- Integrating Tactical Communication Capabilities Across Multi-Domain Operations
- Advancing Network Capabilities in order to Fight, Win, and Dominate in a Multi-Domain Environment
- Evolving 5G for Use in Military Tactical Communications
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Tactical Communications Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Participating organizations at last year’s Summit:
Ace Electronics Defense Systems, LLC, Air Combat Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, AT&T, BAE Systems, Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cisco Systems Inc, Collins Aerospace, DTRA, Joint Chiefs of Staff/J6, DHS, DISA, Elbit, General Dynamics Mission Systems, HP Inc., HQMC, JHU/APL, Kord Technologies, L3Harris, Lockheed Martin, MITRE, NSA, NRL, Network CFT, Northrop Grumman, Nutanix, ONR, Office of the Chief Information Officer/G-6, PacStar, PEO C3T, PEO Solider, Raytheon, REDCOM Laboratories, Inc., Silvus Technologies, Thales, USAF A2/6, ViaSat, and more.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*